We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Jordan set to mark two milestones in 2012
Petra and Wadi Rum have always been popular destinations among people taking Jordan holidays, but each area will take on added significance this year.
Both of the regions will mark poignant milestones in 2012 and tourism chiefs will be expecting even more visitors to head to the famous landmarks.
Wadi Rum is renowned for being a quiet deserted area that boasts some of the most unique scenery in the Middle East. It was a perfect setting for the epic 1962 film Lawrence of Arabia and much of the movie was shot in the region.
It is now 50 years since the movie - which scooped seven Academy Awards - was released.
This year will also mark the 200th anniversary of the rediscovery of Petra and plenty of people are expected to visit the famous rock carvings in order to celebrate the occasion.
Of course, Petra is popular among holidaymakers all year round and it undoubtedly deserves its status as one of the Wonders of the World.