The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Johannesburg to host Standard Bank Joy of Jazz Festival
Numerous music events are held throughout South Africa each year, but few are as highly anticipated as the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz Festival.
It has been a highlight of the country's musical calendar for over a decade, in which time the show's popularity has snowballed.
Held at the Newtown Cultural Precinct in Johannesburg, the jazz extravaganza attracts lots of international performers and a host of talented local musicians.
The 2012 version will take place between August 23rd and 25th and will include a number of free seminars.
Anybody who has taken a holiday in South Africa before will be well aware of the passion that people in the country have for music - particularly jazz.
A great deal of effort goes into the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz Festival and the main stages are a sight to behold.
The Jazz Dome and the Mbira Stage are two massive venues that are erected at Mary Fitzgerald Square and the majority of the performances take place here.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)