The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Jazz festival line-up takes shape
The line-up for the 13th Cape Town International Jazz Festival has finally been completed.
It had already been confirmed that the likes of Third World, David Sanchez and Atmosphere will take to the stage when the two-day celebration of music gets underway on March 30th.
However, it has now been announced that three more accomplished acts from the US will also entertain the masses at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Jill Scott - a respected master vocalist, actress and poet - has been added to the bill, alongside popular singer Steve Tyrell and hip hop artist Pharoahe Monch.
Landing such respected names in the jazz industry represents quite a coup for the festival organisers and the show has the potential to be a very memorable one for people taking South Africa holidays later this month.
The occasion has grown rapidly over the past 12 years and up to 34,000 people have attended the last few instalments of the festival.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)