The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
James Bond returns to Istanbul
If there is one person you can rely on to spice things up a bit on an adventure holiday it is 007 – aka James Bond.
Mr Bond has been globe trotting since the '60s and is always cropping up on beautiful, deserted beaches or jostling with crowds in startling cities.
This time around, in the 23rd Bond film - entitled Skyfall - our hero returns to Turkey, or to be exact Istanbul.
Director of the latest movie Sam Mendes told journalists at the first major Bond film press conference: "We wanted to be here because it is the most magnificent place, it is an incredible city... I can't get enough of it."
Meanwhile, the current Bond - Daniel Craig - said: "Bond has had a close relationship with Istanbul... It has been 49 years to the day since they were last here... Bond was last here."
It seems that Craig is having a high-octane experience in the country and has already been part of filming in a rooftop motorbike scene.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)