We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Istanbul 'is ready for the Olympics'
Istanbul is definitely a city with a bright future and the metropolis could be set to stage the greatest sporting event in the world.
European Union minister Egemen Bag?s told Hurriyet Daily News that the area is ready to host the Olympic Games in 2020.
The city is becoming increasingly popular among travellers, as there is so much to see and do. Landing the Olympics would be a major coup and would encourage even more people to take Turkey holidays.
Mr Bagis believes the Turkish conurbation has submitted the strongest bid, although it will face competition from Madrid, Tokyo, Doha and Baku. He also believes that Turkey should have been awarded the Games before now.
"We are shouting loud and clear to the world that we are ready to host the Olympics," he remarked.
Split between Asia and Europe, the city is one of the most unique in the world, as grand old mosques stand side by side with classy new skyscrapers.