The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Istanbul holidays 'are great value for money'
Favourable exchange rates mean more people could be tempted to take Turkey holidays in the near future.
Although the country is often regarded as a preferable destination in the summer months, many tourists visit the cosmopolitan city of Istanbul all year round.
As well as being a cultural hotspot with a raft of things to see and do, M&S Money has suggested the metropolis provides an "inflation busting" break.
The organisation looked at how far the pound would stretch in 23 popular cities and found Istanbul to offer the best value for money.
Head of travel money at the company Paul Stokes commented: "Autumn is always a popular time for city breaks and right now, there are some great value destinations to take advantage of, thanks to lower inflation and favourable exchange rates."
Istanbul has garnered a strong reputation as a cosmopolitan city and has staged a number of cultural events this year, including the Art Beat festival in September.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)