The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Indian food 'reflects the spirit if the country'
There are many good reasons to take an India holiday, not least because of the fantastic cuisine the nation is famous for.
People with a penchant for a curry from their local takeaway in the UK may think they are experts when it comes to Indian gastronomy, but they really do not know the half of it.
Tourism chiefs in the Asian country recently launched the "Incredible Tiffin" initiative, which is aimed at providing samples of real Indian fare to potential tourists.
Anil Rajput - senior vice president of ITC Maurya which hosted the project - said people underestimate the passion that India has for gourmet gastronomy.
"Food has much more pleasure, joy and happiness attached to it rather than any other art form. Indian cuisine reflects spirit of India," he remarked.
Executive chef Manisha Bhasin said foreigners have a limited idea of Indian food and are often shocked by the diversity of dishes depending on what part of the country they visit.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)