We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
India relaxes Tourist Visa Rules
On Tuesday the Indian Home Minister lifted the ban on re-entering India within two months of departing. The 60-day gap rule was brought in to deter 'terrorist activity' and to monitor movement of visitors within India but the tourist board have been keen to re-tract the ruling ever since.
The 60-day gap rule meant tourists wishing to travel between Nepal and India, or other surrounding countries had to provide a detailed itinerary and put in a request to waiver the 2 month waiting period. The rule led to many tourists changing their plans and a drop in the number of visitors to India.The tourist minister hopes the relaxation in this rule will help him reach his targets of a share of global tourism arrivals from 0.64 percent to 1 percent.
It is hoped the new visa rules will allow travellers to use India as a base when visiting other nearby countries thus increasing tourist income.