The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidaymakers continue to find Cape Town an enticing destination
Cape Town's main attractions continue to attract adventure travellers in their droves, new figures have suggested.
Statistics released by Cape Town Tourism have indicated that the demand for trips to renowned places like Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront, Cape Point and the Cape Winelands has grown sharply in recent months.
Nearly 80 per cent of businesses in the area reported an upswing in trade in December 2011 and January 2012, as more and more people took South Africa holidays in the Western Cape.
Cape Town appears to be benefiting from its growing profile on a global scale, with Table Mountain recently named as one of the new natural Wonders of the World.
Evidence of this can be seen in the number of people wanting to take trips on the Table Mountain Cableway, as 116,000 holidaymakers took a ride on the cable car in December and a further 103,000 scaled the mountain in January - both setting new monthly records.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)