The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Hitch hiking to Morocco - there must be a better way
Morocco is undoubtedly a beautiful place and people will do almost anything to get there. It is a massively popular hiking destination and one of the most exciting adventure holiday locations on the continent.
Even when you are strapped for cash, however, hitch hiking the entire 1,200 mile journey might be going a little too far.
That's what two teenagers from Grimsby did as they attempted to raise money for an international charity that helps develop education in rural Africa.
Harrison Smith and Aron Fernandez took to the road with nothing more than a pop-up tent and a giant foam hand. They even managed to complete the journey in six-and-a-half days - that's less than the average seven to eight.
"When we finally got to Morocco it was an amazing feeling," Harrison told the Grimsby Telegraph.
He added: "There were waterfalls and wild monkeys. We stayed there for six days to enjoy the place."
But if you are planning a trekking holiday in Morocco, you might want to book a flight rather than spend six days on motorway hard shoulders.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)