The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Head to the Old Havana: City in Movement dance festival
Havana is one of the most intriguing places in the world and examples of its rich cultural history are still evident today.
Cuba is perhaps most famous for its 20th century revolutionaries and its contrasting ideology to the US.
The Caribbean island is a cultural melting pot and the streets of Havana - which is a Unesco World Heritage site - are full of rustic buildings and 1950s cars. There is also a distinct lack of advertisements, as the nation still clings on to its anti-capitalist ideals.
All of this helps make Cuba a thoroughly intriguing place and one event in particular celebrates the traditions, customs and charms of the country - the Old Havana: City in Movement dance festival.
People taking Cuba holidays in April will be able to see local and international dancers converge on the capital to take part in the event. A video-dance festival was incorporated into the event in 1995 and there are also a number of exhibitions and dance conferences to head to.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)