We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Head to Cairo for the Spring Festival
Cairo remains one of the most intriguing places to visit in the world thanks to its rich culture and proud history.
It is easy to argue that the Ancient Egyptians were at the cutting-edge of art and design when they constructed the pyramids, which are still regarded as one of the most inspiring and aesthetically-pleasing landmarks on the planet.
People who are counting down the days until their Egypt holidays can experience the very best art and culture the country has to offer when the Spring Festival gets underway.
The biennial event takes place in May and is a joint celebration of multi-disciplinary art held between Cairo and Beirut.
Music and dance performances are staged at Cairo's Prince Taz Palace and visitors will also be treated to photography and writing exhibitions.
Organisers of the festival say the main point of the occasion is to encourage international artists to cross boundaries on a political, social and cultural level.