The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Half of Turkey tourists visit Istanbul, figures show
Nearly half of all people taking a holiday in Turkey so far in 2012 have visited Istanbul, new figures have shown.
Leaders of the Istanbul Culture and Tourism Directorate have confirmed that almost 48 per cent of all travellers to the country have made an effort to see the fascinating city, Hurriyet Daily News reports.
More than 980,000 tourists went to Turkey in February 2012, of which around 494,000 spent some time in Istanbul.
Visitor numbers grew even more sharply in March, with 659,826 people taking in famous sites such as the Bosphorus Bridge, Blue Mosque and Taksim Square.
It is not surprising that Istanbul's popularity is soaring, as the metropolis holds numerous high-profile events throughout the year, including art and theatre festivals.
As you would expect of a city with more than 12 million residents, there is no shortage of things to do and places to see. Its rich culture and warm climate also make it a very appealing holiday destination.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)