We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Free talk on trekking Nepal this Thursday
Want a challenge? Ever dreamt of trekking to Everest Base Camp? If you've been thinking about tackling one of the greatest mountain ranges in the world, the Himalaya, but still feel a little unsure then come and listen to James Ingham as he gives you firsthand knowledge.This Thursday our very own Nepal trekking expert will be giving a free talk at Stanfords Covent Garden store, London from 6.15pm.
James has trekked both the Everest Gokyo Lakes trek and through the Annapurnas and will be on hand to give you details of daily life on trek, pre-trek fitness training and he'l' be comparing and contrasting all Everest Base Camp routes.
This is your chance to quiz the people that have been and know the challenges you will face.
10 May Stanfords Covent Garden.