The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Festivals will highlight Cuban culture
Two things that perhaps characterise Havana more than anything else are cigars and sultry laid-back Caribbean music.
Travellers who have visited the city while taking a Cuba holiday will be well aware that the streets are lined with smoky jazz clubs and bars, many of which contain talented local musicians who are more than happy to entertain drinkers as they sip their mojitos.
It has been confirmed that two special events will be staged in 2012 to celebrate the island's unique charms.
Between February 27th and March 2nd the Havana Cuban Cigar Festival will take place, which will allow visitors to see how the country's most famous exports are created. A number of workshops and demonstrations will be held.
In addition to this, the Havana Drum Festival will also be staged in March and musicians are expected to perform across a range of venues in Havana, including the Amadeo Roldan Theatre.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)