The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Famous mountaineer set to scale Everest again
The ultimate goal for any mountaineer is to scale the mighty Mount Everest - the highest peak in the world.
It is the most demanding and fearsome mountain on the planet and only the most committed climbers stand any chance of making it to the top.
Famous explorer Conrad Anker has reached the summit before and he is attempting to repeat the feat next month during an expedition that will be covered by National Geographic magazine.
He will lead a team up the West Ridge - which was first used by American mountaineers nearly 50 years ago and is widely regarded as one of the most demanding paths to the top of Everest.
Mr Anker said that "Everest remains a beacon of exploration" and he is hopeful that his latest mission will prove to be insightful for schoolchildren who want to learn about the mountain.
Of course, few people have the skills and courage of Mr Anker, but travellers still embark on Nepal holidays each year in order to see the colossal landmark, with the Everest base camp a particularly popular place to visit.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)