The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Experience Indra Jatra in Kathmandu
Exploring Kathmandu is an undoubted highlight of any Nepal holiday and the city is renowned for its spiritual nature.
People embarking on a trek to Everest Base Camp often stop off in Kathmandu before they head to the Himalayas and many fall in love with the unique metropolis.
Although it is a fantastic place to visit all year round, the area is particularly lively in September when the Indra Jatra festival takes place.
Held in Durbar Square, the event sees a huge living representation of the Goddess Kumari taken out into a chariot procession, while locals greet the parade with traditional Nepalese music and dancing.
Dancing forms a major part of this festival and classical performers gather in front of the ancient Royal Palace wearing masks and costumes that have been passed through the generations.
It is an extremely exciting and colourful affair and holds great religious significance, as chariots carrying Kumari and two other Hindu Gods - Ganesha and Bhairav - are paraded around the city.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)