The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Experience Holi Day in Delhi
Delhi is a colourful place at the best of times thanks to its plethora of striking architecture and the traditional bright garments worn by the locals.
However, people taking India holidays next month will find that the importance of colour takes on even greater significance.
In March, the Asian country celebrates Holi Day, which is the Hindu festival of colour.
Locals cover each other in colourful powder and water during the celebrations and visitors to Delhi can expect to see a number of street parties and events taking place. Indeed, the city's Dilli Haat is perhaps the most renowned Holi Day celebration in the entire country.
Tourism officials stated that such is the importance of the event, politicians and other influential figures in the political hub of Delhi are keen to immerse themselves in the tradition.
Of course, Delhi is a fantastic place to visit all year round and its thriving streets are an eye-opening experience for people who have never ventured to an urban part of India before.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)