The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Event highlights South Africa's love for wine
South Africa is rightly regarded as one of the world's finest wine producers and it is not difficult to see why.
The Western Cape is not just famous for its stunning scenery, it also hosts some of the most fantastic vineyards and wineries on the planet.
Numerous events that highlight the nation's love for the alcoholic tipple are held throughout the year, but few are as intimate and eye-opening as the Robertson Wacky Wine Weekend.
Between June 7th and 10th, locals and people taking South Africa holidays can sample some of the area's most celebrated beverages, as the owners of 48 different wineries open their doors to the public.
The festival was first set up in 2003 to encourage people to visit the Cape Winelands in the quieter months and the occasion has grown ever since.
Visitors can also explore the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town during their trip, which is just 90 minutes away from the Robertson Wine Valley.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)