We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Egypt keen to promote Red and Bent Pyramids
One of the highlights of an Egypt holiday is being able to see the famous pyramids in all their glory.
People flock to Cairo every year in order to cast their eye over the ancient triangular structures and the landmarks have a unique spiritual aura.
However, the bustling city is not the only place that travellers can see the pyramids. Around 40km away from Cairo stand the Red and Bent Pyramids in the region of Dahshur.
Although these do attract a lot of visitors, tourism chiefs want holidaymakers to stay in this remote part of the country for much longer.
A major effort to promote the area is set to get underway as part of wider plans to attract 25 million tourists by 2020, The National reports.
National project coordinator for the Dahshur project Adel El Gendy told the news provider that he wants the Bent and Red Pyramids to become tourist beacons in their own right.