The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Demand for adventure holidays in Sri Lanka continues to grow
Hoteliers and businesspeople in Sri Lanka have reported a surge in the number of people visiting the beautiful island destination.
The country boasts a tropical climate and an array of stunning scenery that will leave even the most seasoned traveller awe-struck.
Luxury hotels have sprung up all the way down the glorious east coast and a multitude of glamorous spas can be found in the highlands. There are also plenty of landmarks that carry huge historical, cultural and religious importance.
Official tourism statistics have shown that the number of people enjoying adventure holidays in Sri Lanka stood at 860,000 in 2011 - a significant rise of 31 per cent on the previous year.
It seems that western Europeans have fallen in love with the exotic destination the most, as more than one-third of all visitors last year were from this part of the world.
An increasing number of Americans are also being lured to the nation, after The New York Times labelled Sri Lanka the "No.1 Place to Go" in 2010.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)