We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Cuba targets more luxury travellers
Cuba's visitor numbers continue to grow on an annual basis and it is not difficult to see why.
The Caribbean island is a beautiful retreat for people who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of life in the UK and the country's climate and long sandy beaches obviously make it very appealing.
Up to 2.7 million people take a holiday in Cuba each year and the high demand has resulted in a string of luxury hotels and resorts being built throughout the destination.
Tourism chiefs are keen for this number to rise in the future and have outlined ambitious plans to construct more state-of-the-art accommodation, theme parks and 13 golf courses by 2020.
Deputy tourism minister Alexis Trujillo suggested negotiations to build the new facilities are ongoing. The developments are likely to further enhance Cuba's reputation as a sublime holiday hotspot that has something for everyone to enjoy.