We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Chitwan National Park 'is one of the most popular in Nepal'
The Chitwan National Park is among the most popular and important wildlife reserves in Nepal, tourism chiefs believe.
One of the most exciting things about a Nepal holiday is the great diversity that is on offer.
While many people like to head to the Everest base camp on a trekking adventure, other travellers prefer to roam the jungle in search of some of the world's rarest and most exotic creatures.
The Chitwan National Park boasts a huge array of wildlife and birds, including the one-horned rhino.
Bengal tigers, gharial crocodile and wild dogs also frequent this part of the Asian country.
"There are over 50 species of mammals and 450 species of birds in the park," a tourism representative noted, before adding: "Tourists can ride elephants and view the wild animals at close range."
Visitors can also take a canoe ride on the Rapti river, which is a great way to see the park in all its glory.