The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Check out Africa safari hotspots before you leave the UK
Holidaymakers will soon be able to check out some of the most prominent African safari hotspots before they leave the UK, after Google announced it was launching its Street View facility in Botswana.
Bosses at the search engine giant have confirmed that plans are in place to take ground images of some of the country's national parks and game reserves, which will enable travellers to see where they are going before they board their plane.
The technology is already available in 30 countries worldwide and South Africa became the first African nation to be the subject of Street View users ahead of the 2010 Fifa World Cup.
Street View cameras will capture footage in the Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve, Central Kalahari Game Reserve and the Makgadikgadi salt pans.
Botswana is blessed with some of the finest game reserves in Africa and it is densely populated with exotic birds and creatures, including the "big five" - elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard and rhino.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)