We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Cape Town set to host comedy festival
It is little wonder that South Africa holidays are proving so popular when you consider the huge number of events that are held across the country.
Cape Town has become a favoured haunt of many travellers, as the city has something to entertain everyone.
Not only is it one of the most picturesque metropolises in the southern hemisphere, it is also among the most cosmopolitan.
It has a thriving theatre district and there is always some form of show or festival taking place.
Next month will see the Vodacom Funny Festival go ahead at the Baxter Theatre and visitors can expect to see some of the finest stand-up comedians from South Africa and beyond take to the stage.
The event first launched in 1997 as the Smirnoff Comedy Festival and it has grown ever since. Held between June 11th and July 8th, the extravaganza - which is regarded as the best comedy show in South Africa - is expected to attract upwards of 20,000 people.