We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Britons are still desperate to head abroad
Although the global economy is still in such a poor shape, people in the UK are not willing to sacrifice their annual break in order to save money.
According to American Express, two-thirds of British adults are planning to take an overseas adventure holiday at some point in 2012.
Head of British Airways American Express Credit Cards at American Express Julie Hay said that travellers are increasingly keen to experience new destinations, with Colombia proving particularly popular.
ABTA - The Travel Association confirmed that places offering good views of the Northern Lights are in high demand too.
A growing number of tourists are also booking Egypt holidays this year, with sunny coastal regions like Sharm el Sheikh expected to attract more than their fair share of visitors.
"This year 23.6 million UK adults intend to take a 'major' trip of a week or longer, according to research from American Express," Ms Hay commented.