The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Bond movie scenes filmed in famous Istanbul bazaar
The Grand Bazaar is considered by many to be Istanbul's most charming feature and the famous shopping district is set to appear in one of the most highly anticipated movies of the year.
Producers of the new James Bond picture - entitled Skyfall - have been filming a number of action-packed scenes in the famous bazaar.
Set to be released later this year, the movie features British actor Daniel Craig and it is sure to have people rushing to the cinema.
Two of the city's busiest areas - Eminonu and Sirkeci - will feature prominently in Skyfall and filming will continue until the start of next month.
Tourism chiefs will be hoping that the extra exposure will encourage more people to book Turkey holidays. Those who do will definitely be impressed by the sheer size and vibrancy of the Grand Bazaar, where bartering for goods is commonplace.
Istanbul is already a hugely popular destination, as recent tourism statistics published by Hurriyet Daily News showed that half of all people who visit Turkey spend some time in the city during their trip.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)