The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Blue Mosque is a must-see for people visiting Istanbul
One of the first things you will notice en route to the centre of Istanbul is the huge number of striking mosques that line the streets.
It is impossible not to be impressed by the sheer beauty of the buildings, many of which have been standing for centuries.
Although there are hundreds of stunning temples to look around, no holiday in Turkey is complete without a trip to the Blue Mosque.
This is arguably the most famous and prestigious attraction that the city has to offer and has been attracting Muslims since it was first built in the 17th century.
Situated in Sultanahmet, the building is an architectural feat and it dominates the skyline. It is particularly impressive in the summer months when the sun catches the main dome, making it stand out even further.
According to Lonely Planet, it is well worth visiting the tomb of the man who commissioned the building of the Blue Mosque - Sultan Ahmet I - who is buried on the north side of the construction facing Sultanahmet Park.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)