The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Author documents his Kilimanjaro exploits
More people reaching their forties and fifties feel they need a new challenge in life, which is why so many middle-aged adventurers attempt to scale Mount Kilimanjaro.
Conquering the tallest peak in Africa is still regarded as a major achievement even though a growing list of explorers have accomplished the feat.
It still requires a great deal of effort to get to the top, particularly if you take the more challenging Machame Route and plenty of those who embark on a Tanzania holiday in order to tackle the landmark see it as a life changing experience.
This is certainly the case for author M G Edwards, who has written a book - Kilimanjaro: One Man's Quest to Go Over the Hill - which documents his memorable trip to the east African country.
Like many others, Mr Edwards felt that he was on the verge of a midlife crisis and the challenge of climbing Kilimanjaro gave him a more positive outlook.
His memoirs also contain lots of advice and tips on the best ways to get to the top of one of the world's most beautiful mountains.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)