The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Atlas Mountains 'are a kingdom for trekking'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/holiday-types/trekking-holidays">Trekking holidays are becoming increasingly popular and travellers have an abundance of places to choose from when selecting their preferred destination for a walk.
One of the most underrated parts of the world is the Atlas Mountains. Hikers of all abilities can enjoy a stroll through this beautiful part of Morocco and you are also in relatively close proximity to the vibrant city of Marrakech.
Tourism chiefs believe the mountain range is "a real kingdom" for people who love the great outdoors.
With ten summits over the 4,000m mark, it is not surprising that Morocco holidays are so popular among both rookie and seasoned explorers.
The area is very diverse and hikers can take a number of different routes depending on what they would like to see the most.
More experienced climbers can scale Africa's second largest peak (after Mount Kilimanjaro) Toukbal. Tourism representatives also feel that conquering Mount M'Goun can be a very rewarding experience too.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)