We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Art festival set to be held in Lima
Peru is absolutely heaving with intriguing museums and art galleries that highlight the country's rich cultural history.
People taking Peru holidays will find that they are spoiled for choice when searching for fascinating exhibitions - particularly in Lima.
The capital has museums to suit all tastes, ranging from the Museo del Ejercito del Peru Historico Militar real Felipe - which contains a range of military-related relics - to the art-centric Museo de Arte de Lima.
These are must-see places at any time of the year, but they are set to take on greater significance in May when Peru Art Week is held in the metropolis.
Galleries and museums in the Barranco, San Isidro and Miraflores districts of Lima stay open into the night to allow more people to celebrate the country's fine collection of art.
As well as this, there will be a number of interesting talks and special music concerts held to keep guests entertained throughout the festival.