The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
African treaty is great news for safari enthusiasts
There are plenty of superb destinations available to people who are desperate to embark on an African safari holiday.
Whether you opt for Tanzania, South Africa or Botswana, you are guaranteed to see some of the world's most exotic creatures during your trip.
Lots of effort goes into protecting creatures such as the rhino and leopard, but unfortunately the population of some species has fallen very low.
However, wildlife enthusiasts have cause for celebration, after a landmark agreement between five of Africa's most prominent safari hotspots was reached yesterday (March 15th).
Government officials in Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Zimbabwe have pledged to create the world's largest international conservation area - which will see the quintet cooperate in order to allow animals to roam freely between each country.
The Kavango Zambezi area will cover 170,000 sq miles - roughly the same size as Sweden - and wildlife enthusiasts are hopeful that the treaty will help safeguard a wide range of creatures, including the elephant, as 45 per cent of the entire continent's population lives in this region.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)