The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Peru's arts sector receives government backing
Those planning a holiday to Peru may be interested to learn of recent government backing for the country's arts and history sector.
Attractions such as museums and libraries are to be boosted by the creation of a ministry of culture, LivinginPeru.com reported.
The nation's president Alan Garcia Perez has put pen to paper to create the new department, which will help publicise events, guide state policy and provide protection for the region's heritage sites.
It is also intended the body will encourage private firms to invest in conservation and promotion.
The news source quotes president Garcia as saying: "If there's a nation that requires a ministry of culture, that is Peru, our homeland."
Machu Picchu, built by the ancient Inca tribe, is likely to be one of the areas covered by the new department.
Standing 2,430 metres above sea level in the Andes mountains, this Unesco World Heritage site could be of interest to those planning an educational walking holiday with their family.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)