The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tourists and locals 'mix happily on holiday to Nepal'
A holiday to Nepal is a great chance to mingle with locals and other tourists, it has been asserted.
Writing for World Hum, Eric Weiner said there is a "happy equilibrium" in Kathmandu, adding it offers a balance between local customs and typical tourist activities, such as shopping.
The commentator recounted strolls around the streets of the Thamel district sampling banana pancakes and stocking up on souvenirs.
Discussing the best way to approach a trip to the Asian country, Mr Weiner said: "The point is not to find some idyllic, imaginary locale free of all travellers, save ourselves. It's a matter of balance, of proportion."
His trip also took him to the Boudhanath, the "Buddhist heartland of Nepal" which is home to the Bodnath Stupa.
This holy temple is thought to have been built in the 14th century and comprises a square tower and pyramid structure, which contains 13 steps believed to represent the ladder to enlightenment.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)