The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Peru hosts 'record-breaking food feat'
Travellers may be inspired to book a holiday to Peru after hearing about a record-breaking food feat in the country.
Chefs in the Andean city Huancayo cooked up a storm over the weekend (November 1st), serving an estimated 12,000 portions of Papa a la Huancaina.
According to the Andina website, locals gathered around a suitably large table on Calle Real Street to sample the meal, which comprises potatoes, eggs and olives and is usually dished up with lettuce leaves and corn kernels.
Cooks involved in the challenge surpassed the 8,000 servings total set last year.
The dish is thought to have been first conceived by local women to feed workers constructing the nation's railway infrastructure.
Event organiser Ruben Cardenas told the news source: "Our goal is to further promote Papa a la Huancaina as one of the Peruvian cuisine's main dishes."
The country is also known for its spicy culinary delights, including arequipena and arroz a la criolla.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)