The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tanzania festival 'is a rich musical feast'
A holiday to Tanzania could incorporate a trip to one of the country's music events.
Sauti za Busara takes place in Zanzibar between February 11th and 16th, with organisers promising a range of acts and experiences.
Around 400 artists are set to take the stage at the bash, which will focus on east African tunes and styles.
The open-air gigs are held within the Stone Town's Old Fort, with children and families encouraged to get involved.
Celebrations are due to start with a street parade that will see drummers, brass players and acrobats head for the Forodhani district.
Meanwhile, organisers are promising "dancing til dawn" at the bash's closing party, which takes place on the town's beach.
Commenting, festival director Yusuf Mahmood said the event will be a "musical feast".
"Our main focus is to showcase the wealth and variety of east African music - upcoming and established groups, acoustic and electric, innovative and classic," he said.
This year's event saw the likes of Natacha Atlas, Nawal and DJ Yusuf wow the crowds.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)