The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tihar 'great time for a walking holiday in Nepal'
While a trekking holiday to Nepal could be engaging and enlightening at any time of year, Tihar is a particularly special time to visit the country, if one commentator's sojourn is anything to go by.
Travel writer Robynne Locke recounted her experiences of the holy festival of light in a column for Seacoastonline.com, explaining she spent this year's event walking 20 miles through Kathmandu Valley.
Here she "observed the excitement" of the period, which takes place for five days between October and November.
Ms Locke said seeing local houses "sparkle like diamonds" in the night sky was one of the main aspects of the jaunt that stuck in her mind.
"I walked past cows and dogs adorned like kings with garlands and tika, children setting off firecrackers and youth barrelling through village dirt roads singing and playing drums and cymbals," she remarked.
Other Nepalese events which could be incorporated into a trip include Gai Jatra, which is a cow festival celebrated in August or September and Dashain, which takes place towards the end of the year.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)