The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Hillary Clinton takes a trip to Egypt
People considering taking a holiday to Egypt may be interested to learn that Hillary Clinton is visiting the country this week.
The US secretary of state's trip to Cairo is likely to be more about business than pleasure, however, as she is reported to be looking to gain president Hosni Mubarak's support for the Middle East peace process.
A spokesperson for the politician explained: "We recognise that things have stalled. We're looking at a variety of ways that increase the interaction between the parties in some form."
The trip forms part of a larger tour of Africa and Asia, which has seen Mrs Clinton fly in to destinations such as Morocco and Israel.
Travellers looking to follow in Ms Clinton's footsteps and head to Cairo could find a range of interesting sites and attractions to visit.
Culture vultures could value a walk through the Islamic quarters, where there are numerous examples of ancient Muslim art.
In the Old Cairo area, monumental gateways Bab el-Futuh and Bab el-Nasr - could be worth a look.
Meanwhile, the city's shopping district know as Khan el-Khalilil - could be a great place to pick rugs, stones and blown-glass ornaments.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)