The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Walking holiday on Kilimanjaro 'has majestic appeal'
A walking holiday to Tanzania will allow travellers to marvel at one of the most "majestic" sights in the world, if one commentator is to be believed.
The summit of Mount Kilimanjaro has a shimmering quality, Guy Adams suggested in a piece for the Independent.
He recounted a jaunt up the peak under the cloak of night, stating it has a translucent appearance that glows "in the reflection of thousands of stars".
"By day, it looms surreally over the parched Rift Valley and dusty plains of the Serengeti," the travel columnist said.
Mr Adams mentioned how author Ernest Hemmingway was also in love with this corner of the planet and felt inspired to publish a book on the subject, The Snows of Kilimanjaro.
However, he framed this reference by noting that some of the glaciers Hemmingway would have seen last century have been melted away due to climate change, claiming some of it is "remote and shrivelled".
A recent study by scientists at Ohio State University found that global warming could see the mount's ice disappear completely.
Mr Adams said such a happening would be a "terrible pity".
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)