The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Egypt arts exhibition 'impeccably curated'
Many holidays to Egypt booked and arranged by Adventure Company come with a free day in Cairo which could be spent having a look at the latest exhibitions at its Townhouse Gallery.
The Where are You? Event is taking place at the venue until November 22nd and contains works by local artists such as Hany Rashed and Basim Magdy.
Reviewing the attraction, the Daily News Egypt said the pieces have been impeccably curated.
Journalist Heba El-Sherif highlighted sculptures by Guido Reichlin and Pascal Hachem, while also mentioning the "peculiar" fruits of Davide Casico's labour.
The columnist was present at the attraction's "buzzing" opening night and said the trip inspired deep thought about art's place in society.
"Where are You? hosts more than a mere reading of Cairo - the artists have placed themselves as part of the wider universe," the commentator said.
The Townhouse Gallery was first opened in 1998 and hosts theatre, music and cinema events, while also displaying the works of the likes of Doa Aly, Basim Magdy and Youssef Nabil.
When not welcoming tourists, the attraction holds skills workshops for local children.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)