The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
New investment in Tanzanian tourism 'exciting development'
Officials in Arusha are "excited" they have secured investment in the city's tourism sector, it has been claimed.
Hotel Management Company, a firm set up by Tanzanian and South African organisations, is to spend $9.2 million (£5.5 million) on the project, which will include rebuilding the Mount Meru accommodation complex, the Daily News reported.
Government dignitaries visited the site earlier this week, which saw permanent secretary in the ministry of natural resources and tourism Dr Ladislaus Komba tell the news source: "[The] decision to rehabilitate this hotel in Tanzania is a wise one and has been parallel to the current tourism sector transformation and needs of economic growth."
Mount Meru is included in one of Adventure Company's trips, the Peaks of Tanzania tour.
This holiday allows travellers to explore the 4,566-metre extinct volcano, while also having a look at local wildlife and Lake Eyasi.
A hike up Africa's highest peak Mount Kilimanjaro is also included in the itinerary, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)