The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
"Distinguished Egyptologists" meet in Valley of the Kings
Some 87 years on from its discovery, the tomb of King Tutankhamen still carries huge significance for the world's Egyptologists, it has been asserted.
The find, located in the Valley of the Kings, was recently the focal point of a meeting of distinguished experts in the field, who gathered to mark the anniversary on November 4th.
Vice-minister of culture Dr Zahi Hawass gave a speech at the summit, while a new entrance to the Luxor Temple was also unveiled.
The group also opened a new museum in the former residence of Howard Carter, the man who is generally considered to be the man who first found King Tutankhamen's resting place.
Relatives of the explorer attended the meeting, who expressed their delight that their ancestor's work is still celebrated to this day.
"I think people will enjoy visiting this house that makes the history of the Valley of the Kings come alive," Dr Hawass wrote on his official blog.
Travellers keen to see the secret's of the north African country's past could book on a tour of the area with Adventure Company.
The Treasures of the Nile tour, for example, includes a trip to Luxor and a horse-drawn carriage ride to the Karnak Temple.
Other family-friendly options include the Desert Experience, Ancient Egypt Explorer, Nile River Adventure, Ancient Egypt Explorer and Wonders of the Nile holiday.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)