We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Charity climber 'takes adventure holiday to Nepal'
Those considering taking an adventure holiday to Nepal could be inspired by the efforts of one young adventurer.
Calum Macintyre, 16, recently conquered Ama Dablam, a mountain part of the same range as Everest in the Himalayas.
He set off on the trip in an attempt raise £5,000 for the Teenage Cancer Trust and is now 96 per cent of the way to this total.
Mr Macintyre took on the challenge with a group of climbers, Team Ascent, which finally reached the summit on October 25th.
He told news providers it was a mentally and physically tiring challenge, but also hugely rewarding.
If you fancy following in the footsteps of Mr Macintyre and heading out to the mighty Himalaya, The Adventure Company offer a selection of treks from walks in the foothills to treks within the Annapurna Sanctuary and up the Khumbu Valley to Everest Base Camp.