The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Secrets of King Tutankhamun's tomb set to be revealed
Parts of King Tutankhamun's final resting place in Egypt which have baffled experts for centuries are set to be the focus of a restoration scheme.
A five-year project will be carried out by the Getty Conservation Institute and see experts attempt to decipher further information about the ruler and the wall paintings in the building.
The Supreme Council of Antiquities will also be involved in the process.
Its general secretary Dr Hawass remarked: "I always see the tomb of King Tut and wonder about those spots which no scientist has been able to explain.
"I am happy that the Getty will look at the tomb and preserve its beautiful scenes."
The job will be carried out in a number of phases, which will begin with research and assessment before moving on to conservation plans and long-term maintenance programmes.
Adventure Company offers a number of trips that feature the life, times and possessions of Tutankhamun.
One of these is the Treasures of the Nile tour, which visits the Valley of the Kings and the Egyptian Museum, an attraction that houses the ancient ruler's treasures.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)