The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Festive season 'spectacular time to enjoy holiday to Peru'
Adventurous types looking for a festive season with a difference could ditch sprouts and television repeats in favour of a holiday to Peru.
This is what Miami New Times blogger Mike Torrey did last year, something he said was a spectacular and enriching experience.
The travel writer was drawn to the South American destination by its wealth of gastronomic delights, which formed the basis for his trip.
He highlighted munching on ceviche a raw fish dish and trying the local potato crops, which he said were marked out by their "richness of flavour".
The correspondent also recounted consuming Pisco Sour at the high-altitude destination Cucso.
It was here he stayed with a local family to enjoy an authentic Peruvian Christmas dinner, which included yellow salad, turkey and beans.
"At midnight we were on a hill looking over a valley and everywhere were fireworks. The whole city was setting them off. That was spectacular," Mr Torrey said.
People looking to discover their own piece of Cusco could book on Adventure Company's Classic Peru tour.
This trip takes in a spectacular drive over the Andes to the Colca Canyon, an Inca Trail trek and a chance to take in the spectacular scenery of Machu Picchu.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)