The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Hollywood star 'enjoys holiday to Egypt'
Travellers who take a holiday to Egypt in the coming months will be following in the footsteps of some of Hollywood's biggest names.
Actress Salma Hayek recently took a break from the Cairo International Film Festival (CIFF) to take a trip around the Pyramids, according to the Bikya Masr website.
Later, she was joined at the event by the likes of Samuel L Jackson and Charlie's Angels star Lucy Liu, who attended the Red Light premiere.
CIFF is taking place between November 10th and 20th and comprises a number of premieres, parties and meetings.
Those who wish to follow Hayek's lead and take a trip around the Pyramids could do so on an Adventure Company holiday.
For example, the Feluccas and Pharoahs trip is suitable for families, while the Nile River Adventure and Pyramids and Petra options could also be worth a look.
The latter includes a jaunt to Jordan to take in the crumbling ruins of ancient civilisations.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)