The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Peru 'could include travelling art exhibition'
People who book a holiday to Peru in the coming months may have a chance to view a travelling art exhibition.
The Cow Parade sculptures will be on show at around 80 locations in Lima until February, according to LivinginPeru.com.
Jockey Plaza shopping centre, Saenz Pena park and Parque del Amor are among the spots tourists can admire the animal statues, which have been decorated by local artists such as Marcelo Wong, Eduarda Tokeshi and Jose Antonio.
The Peruvian capital joins a large group of global cities that has played host to the installation, which also includes London, Paris and Sao Paulo.
Numerous charities have benefited from the exhibitions, with organisers estimating 100 million people around the world have stumbled upon one of the statues.
People interested in heading to Lima could book onto one of Adventure Company's holidays.
The Classic Peru tour follows the desert coastline of the city, before taking in the Inca Trail, Cusco and the Colca Canyon.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)