The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Scuba diving on holiday to Egypt 'offers sense of achievement'
People who decide to scuba dive on a holiday to Egypt could learn more about themselves and the world around them, if one expert is to be believed.
Alison Dando from the British-Sub Aqua Club said the activity can be challenging, "but the effort is worth it".
The membership and marketing manager stated people can gain a sense of achievement from exploring the ocean depths.
"It's taking you into a completely new environment of which humans aren't meant to be," she remarked. "If people put the effort in to learn to dive, they will be diving for a good few years."
Those who invest in their own diving equipment could get great value if they use on a variety of trips, the representative concluded.
Qualified scuba divers are able to explore the Red Sea on an Adventure Company holiday to Egypt.
Tourists who book onto the extension of the Nile Riverboat Adventure head to the coastal resort of Hurghada, where there is a range of coral and colourful fish.
Meanwhile, snorkelers could also welcome the chance to view local marine life.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)