The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Tanzania 'offers best game reserves in east Africa'
From game reserves and national parks to the sandy beaches of Zanzibar, a holiday to Tanzania offers a range of experiences, if one news provider's words are anything to go by.
The country's Citizen website stated the nation offers some of the best natural attractions in east Africa, particularly highlighting Mount Kilimanjaro.
The article also mentioned locations off the beaten track, such as Dar es Salaam an area also know as the Haven of Peace which forms the starting point of Adventure Company's Zanzibar and Selous trip.
This holiday allows travellers to enjoy a train safari, before going on to explore a game reserve and Zanzibar's Stonetown.
It is among a range of trips to Tanzania offered by the firm, with experiences and activities to suit many tastes and group sizes.
Other sojourns allow people to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, with the Machame and Rongai routes both available on many months of the year.
Meanwhile, a fun family adventure holiday can be taken in the Rift Valley, which includes camping and trips to the Serengeti.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)