The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Peru's Machu Picchu "offers many surprises"
A holiday to Peru and a trek to Machu Picchu is a challenging and rewarding trip, if one correspondent's experiences are anything to go by.
Writing for the Canadian Press, Shannon Montgomery said her four-day hike held many surprises including coming face-to-face with the local cattle in the middle of the night.
Her trip took her along steep paths and forced her to deal with the air at altitude, but also offered the opportunity to take once-in-a-lifetime photographs and visit vividly colourful rain forests.
Recounting the wonder of her trip, Ms Montgomery said: "As the sun began to rise just for a moment it was easy to pretend that we were the first to set foot there in centuries, looking up and imagining what once had been."
Travellers looking to follow in the correspondent's footsteps could book onto one of Adventure Company's holidays to Peru.
The 15-day High Inca Trail trip allows tourists to take in the best of the Andes and marvel at sights such as Lake Titicaca, Salkantay and Huamantay, with an optional Amazon Jungle extension.
Meanwhile, a four-day sojourn includes a mix of mountain views and high-altitude moorland.
Other options are the Active in the Andes tour, Taste of Peru and Empire of the Inca holidays.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)